Saturday, October 07, 2006

Day 9 - Drifting Through Copenhagen

October 7th, 2006 by Teresa

Seems a though I caught a Scandinavian sniffle in the past week. It is bound to happen – too many time zones, lots of flights, cold weather, and strange beds. So today was an easy day. I did not wake up at the crack of dawn and rush out to meet the day.

I got up and strolled through Copenhagen, took a leisurely boat tour, and explored the shopping areas. That is where I met a bunch of crazy guys who are creating a 1000 Kisses from Copenhagen canvas. It is great! They are looking for 1000 different women who are willing to kiss a canvas for charity. It is really cool and I would love to do something like this in San Francisco, but I don’t think I can pull it off. Us Americans are very afraid of germs.

Watch the video of the guys doing this fun project!

The sun set, and I enjoyed a relaxing, yet chilly dinner at Skipper Kroen (Nyhan 27 1051 Kobenhavn K). It was okay, more about the location than the food. After dinner I walked home and now it’s 10:00 pm and I am getting ready to take a hot bath.

Tomorrow I plan on exploring Chistianashavn, the hippy enclave from the 70’s. Then I am meeting a Tango Diva member for lunch! I am really excited to finally meet someone who I have been e-mail with for the past year! I fly to Berlin at 5:00 pm Saturday night. I love Berlin – it is one of my favorite destinations in the world!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unlimited Earnings Potential - http://1greatfuture.com

Our company is rapidly growing and offers you an extraordinary income helping others succeed. The primary requirement is to follow up on client inquiries and point them in the right direction. It is stress free, rewarding and straightforward work.

For complete details: http://1greatfuture.com


(Please feel free to delete this post if you don't want it on your blog. Thanks for the informative blog and opportunity to post.)

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home