Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Opera Openings, Schooners and low riders

September 12th, 2006 by Teresa

Teresa R Williamson Tim Williamson Tango DivaWhat a weekend! We launched into the weekend with splendid force on Friday at the coveted Opera Gala in San Francisco. The guest all donned on their finest threads. My silk-satin masterpiece was designed by Colleen Quen Couture. It was a silver two-piece creation with big, satin bows down my back. I did feel like a princess for sure!

Teresa R Williamson Tim Williamson Tango DivaSaturday we jetted off to Belvedere and joined a spectator schooner, where we watched the Leukemia Cup Regatta. The afternoon was spent sailing, sipping cocktails, and swaying to reggae at the San Francisco Yacht Club. They raised over $100,000 to fight blood cancer in one day!

Tango Diva Sunday was family day. I drove up to Sacramento to celebrate my aunt’s birthday. I come from a fabulously crazy Mexican family who loves to eat and party. One of my cousins has an Impala that he transformed into a true low rider – with shocks, springs, boom box, and chrome! He took me cruisin’ while we listened to hip hop.

I went from Opera princess, sailing diva, to "gang banger" in a matter of hours – pretty cool!

So, that was my weekend, what did you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home